How about an Online help forum?

After i started blogging it came to my mind that initially when I was learning or exploring cognos/BI there was no place to go and ask people one on one and get the issue or question addressed. I know there are lot of forums where you can post questions, but the issue is some might be afraid to ask simple questions and some questions might not get answered right away or might even be lost. This gave me an idea for a simple forum where you can get online help from experts.The Professional Network.

Comments

  1. Hi Santosh,

    good information. keep up the good job. Same thing here when I start my career there is no one to ask question around. Only this reason I dedicate lots of my time to help others on toolbox.
    Glad that I found this blog to update my knowledge.
    Winson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winson,

    Thanks and yes I do see lots of reply's from you on toolbox..kudos!
    Glad this blog is helping BI community. If you have time to update new tricks and tips bring them on, I can add you as an admin and you can contribute.

    Regards,
    Santosh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Query Cognos 8/10 Content Store

Cognos 8/10 CAMID-User ID/LDAP ID report

Cognos Cross-tab Report Studio Report Ungroup Items to display as list on every line